Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The death of AST-Tron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AST-Tron

AST-Tron

The death of AST-Tron Empty
PostSubject: The death of AST-Tron   The death of AST-Tron Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:43 pm

AST- Tron is dead, long may he live on in your memories and in your harts but he is no more Sad . But do not cry or feel sad, like the legendary Phoenix he will rise again as (NZL)Tron1967.
So thanks AST I enjoyed my time with you and shell miss the banta. And Brother thanks for noticeing the improvement in my game, thanks to the time with the team (see people you don't need hacks to get better).
See you in the game.
Tron
End Of Line
Back to top Go down
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

PostSubject: Re: The death of AST-Tron   The death of AST-Tron Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:43 am

It's been a pleasure Tron, Your where an asset to AST. as we previous spoke and as I explained. Your circumstance at the time was making it hard for you to for fill your role In AST, as you where getting Constance internet issues. haven't said that, you where just put in time off mode till your situation got better.. So at some point you have presumed that you know longer was in AST, this isn't the case. Anyways you have been a good friend to me and the other members, and I have enjoyed our time together immensely. As to the allegations about saying you hack, Well you should know better bro, as I was shooting the shit with you. If you took offence to that, my sincere apologies. Yes you have improved a great deal in fact. I'm impressed to say the least, Our friendship is still intact as it always was, and looking forward to playing with you in the future.. take care buddy....

P.S as to the vent being locked wasn't personal, just for AST members..as I said if your situation was resolved the ban would have been lifted and we would have got on with business as usual...

One last thing bro you know the phrase "To rise from the ashes of the phoenix"
what it means is, to make a miraculous comeback. Lol. Laughing

The death of AST-Tron CantPhazealegend
-Brother Admiral

Founder of Australian Swat Team

Photobucket
General Brother Admiral
Australian SWAT Team
HeadQuarters Australia

~ Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HQ-AST.com
AST-Tron

AST-Tron

PostSubject: Re: The death of AST-Tron   The death of AST-Tron Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:45 am

Thanks Bro, when I get my own B/B sorted I may just come knocking cheers .Untill then watch your ass I may come after you with the Jumper Cables. Razz
Back to top Go down
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

PostSubject: Re: The death of AST-Tron   The death of AST-Tron Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:40 am

Come and Knock bro I will open the door, as I said once you are sorted out with your B/B your welcomed back here no questions asked...
And looking forward to that day..

The death of AST-Tron CantPhazealegend
-Brother Admiral

Founder of Australian Swat Team

Photobucket
General Brother Admiral
Australian SWAT Team
HeadQuarters Australia

~ Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HQ-AST.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The death of AST-Tron   The death of AST-Tron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The death of AST-Tron
Page 1 of 1