Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An apology from Tron

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AST-Tron

AST-Tron

An apology from Tron Empty
PostSubject: An apology from Tron   An apology from Tron Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:29 am

To my fellow clan members, I would like to take this opportunity to apolgies to you all for my annoying dropping out of games. Unfortunately this can not be helped at the moment as I'm piggybacking on my neighbours broadband signal, as I don't have it myself at this time ( yes a bit backward I know). When my son starts school and my wife makes me go back to work (not long now) broadband is the first thing on my list. Untill then I ask for your paticence.
I throw myself at the feet of your mercy
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An apology from Tron   An apology from Tron Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:33 am

Hey Tron,

No problem mate, we understand your needs and there is no need for an apology. Best to take care of your family first but just know that you can pop onto Ventrilo anytime to say hi just for the heck of it. Were not just about gaming Razz.

- Watudube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An apology from Tron   An apology from Tron Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:25 am

thanks tron to let us know whats been hapening aqnd see you soon bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: its okay   An apology from Tron Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:11 am

Its okay im using dad for his internet lol hahaha sucker jks.

AST-UNLEASHED
over and out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An apology from Tron   An apology from Tron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An apology from Tron
Page 1 of 1