Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE Empty
PostSubject: I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE   I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:21 pm

when i was puting back my differential( for the 4x4 on my truck in the front end) i heard a *snap* in my back and i droped down on my knees and on my back, i couldn't
feel my legs anymore and tried to moved them, after 15 min laying on the garage floor i could move my legs again, after
that i pulled myself up again the hoist and called my wife to let her know what happened, after that i went to the hospital and they
said i *snaped* my ziatic nerve in my back and i will be a week off or more so thats why i wasn't online yesterday and today cause it was and it still hurt and i can't walk by myself, i need some 1 to help me, i gave a paper from the doctor to my boss and i'll see next week
if i still have my job or not so i'll try to be online tonight( at my time ) to let u know guys if im ok so catch u later and hope to see you tonight.

Over and out !!
Back to top Go down
AST-Tron

AST-Tron

PostSubject: Re: I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE   I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Feck Shocked , you take it easy and get yourself feeling better, back pain is no fun cheers
Back to top Go down
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

PostSubject: Re: I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE   I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Thats not what the doctor told me bro? Doctor said to me that you came in with bruised elbows and skinned knees, when the doctor asked you what happened? Frenchman told the doctor thast he did it doggystyle on the garage floor beneath his truck? The doctor asked frenchman? why didnt you lay on your back instead. And frenchman replyed I couldnt stand the dogs breath!!!....

No problem Marcus your ass feels better? I Mean your back, take it easy lmao..see you tonight if you are on..

P.S next get a mattress ok will soften the impact, if you know what I mean cabrone, Caliasss, tabernack, sibior.....

I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE CantPhazealegend

-Brother Admiral

Founder of Australian Swat Team

Photobucket
General Brother Admiral
Australian SWAT Team
HeadQuarters Australia

Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them. ~Napoleon Bonaparte
Back to top Go down
http://www.HQ-AST.com

PostSubject: Re: I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE   I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:44 am

Thanks bro now we kno the real truth lmao... take it easy frenchy and get better soon bro hopefully see u tonite blblblbllb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE   I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:35 am

mother fuckers !! go to hell and ty tron apreciated
Back to top Go down
AST-Tron

AST-Tron

PostSubject: Re: I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE   I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:45 am

See a little compassion can go a long way... but next time, just give the dog a breath mint first lol! .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE   I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:35 pm

im back to work now and im glad i still have my job and my back is hurting just a little bit
it's about time damn it !! cheers cheers

and forget the damn dog breath will ya , ok ? ok !!
Back to top Go down
AST-Tron

AST-Tron

PostSubject: Re: I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE   I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Good to hear your feeling a lot better, it's always a bummer when you have to go back to work Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE   I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:36 am

oh yeah !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE   I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HURT MY BACK BAD AT THE GARAGE
Page 1 of 1