Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watudube Out of Action 9th to 19th Dec

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Watudube Out of Action 9th to 19th Dec Empty
PostSubject: Watudube Out of Action 9th to 19th Dec   Watudube Out of Action 9th to 19th Dec Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm going on my AAFC promotion course so I'll be living in the QLD Borneo Barracks for 11days.

As the topic heading says; I'll be away from the 9th to the 19th. So behave till I get back guys.

- Watudube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Back in Black   Watudube Out of Action 9th to 19th Dec Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Sup Ladies,

I'm back from my AAFC promotional course and I bring great news, I've attained the dux award for best cadet on the course. It's gonna take me a couple days to settle back into the works of AST as there are so many things I have to catch up on. But its safe to say that I'm back and I'll be planning for AST activites for the new year.

- Watudube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watudube Out of Action 9th to 19th Dec   Watudube Out of Action 9th to 19th Dec Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:29 pm

welcome back dube and congrats !!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watudube Out of Action 9th to 19th Dec   Watudube Out of Action 9th to 19th Dec Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watudube Out of Action 9th to 19th Dec
Page 1 of 1