Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tactical Observations Adviser Watudube!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

Tactical Observations Adviser Watudube!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Tactical Observations Adviser Watudube!!!!!   Tactical Observations Adviser Watudube!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:09 am

Hi All AST Members, I wish to take this opportunity to appoint AST-Watudube as our New, Tactical Observer Adviser!!!,Watudube has the knowledge and the expertise, in this field. I expect for everyone to listen and obey, you might just learn something LMAO!!. Please try and follow the new rules and tactics that are allocated to each AST Members, this is a team effort, we plays as a team, will win as a team.

On a more serious note, Watudube has observed us all, he knows how most of us play, he know our good points in game, and our bad points in game, Watudube has carefully observed all of us and knows exactly, where we should all improve. Me, Frenchie and Watudube have spoken on this topic, on several occasions over the past few weeks, we were all waiting on a full team, before we could allocate the rules and tactics, now we have a full AST squad, now we can get down to serious, business. This transition will take time, we know it won't happen overnight, I assure you, this will work, we have tried this theory and has been a success.

Once Watudube has laid down the ground rules, he will go to each members house, and drink your mums, MILKSHAKE!!, Excluding bensam's house Because, his mum has more than milkshake to offer Watudube, So I'll be accommodating Watudube to bensam's house also, and introduce mom to Mr Anaconda...She can slurp my milkshake Mmmm Yummy.

-Brother Admiral

Founder of Australian Swat Team

Photobucket
General Brother Admiral
Australian SWAT Team
HeadQuarters Australia

www.HQ-AST.com

Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them. ~Napoleon Bonaparte
Back to top Go down
http://www.HQ-AST.com
AST-ShortMonkey

AST-ShortMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Observations Adviser Watudube!!!!!   Tactical Observations Adviser Watudube!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Congrats, Dube.

I'm not even gonna reply to the last paragraph. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Observations Adviser Watudube!!!!!   Tactical Observations Adviser Watudube!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:22 pm

go Dube, I look foward working along side you in times to come Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Observations Adviser Watudube!!!!!   Tactical Observations Adviser Watudube!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:38 am

gg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Observations Adviser Watudube!!!!!   Tactical Observations Adviser Watudube!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tactical Observations Adviser Watudube!!!!!
Page 1 of 1