Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music is awesome

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Music is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Music is awesome   Music is awesome Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:24 am

Hi guys im sure when i say music is awesome almost everyone will agree with me!but not everyone listens to the same music genre,i listen to heavy metal,rock and love metal,hip-hop and pop and music like tthat is not my sort of style.

just thought i might tell you more about me(:

AST-Unleashed OUT
Back to top Go down

Music is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Everyone would agree   Music is awesome Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:51 am

Yeah im sure 99% of people would agree. i for one love Rise against, Foo fighters, Mindless self indulgence and Nirvana
Back to top Go down

Music is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music is awesome   Music is awesome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:03 am

where do I start with the music I listen to and I like? lol!

my play list is a little big to put down in detail so I'll just list the artists (my parents are musicians so its a big part of my life... yet I don’t play an instrument lol! )

The Police
YES
Rush
Seal
HIM
Nightwish (I'm pritty sure ShortMonkey got me hooked on them cheers)
TaxiRide
Basement Jaxx
Rasmus ("In the Shadows")
The Curch ('Under the MilkyWay')
Ultimate Santan a ("Into the Night" "Smooth")
Various soundtracks from Splintercell Chaos Theory
The Used ("Worm and the Bird" "Hospital")
Kings Of Leon ("Closer")
Matchbook Romance ("Monsters")
MONORAL
Hilltop Hoods
Killswitch Engage
Jipsy Kings
Afro Celt Sound System
Muse
Yoko Kanno (a wide selection of what she does so I just put it under her name) What a Face
GITS (Ghost in the Shell) anything from the series or soundtracks
Red Hot Chilly Peppers Razz
Paramaecium (my mums Bf did the drumming for them) Shocked
Evanescnce Fallen Suspect
and some game soundtracks (Armored Core, Ace Combat, GSurfers, Dynasty Worriors 4, Overbord, Shadow of the Colossus, Soulblade/SoulEdge, Final Fantasy (mainly FF8) Fallout 3, Metal Gear Solid.... it goes on... geek )

*wipes face* thats what I listen to in general, and its ever growing geek geek

so to put it simply... I listen to just about anything lol!
Back to top Go down
AST-ShortMonkey

AST-ShortMonkey

Music is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music is awesome   Music is awesome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:39 am

Rick Astley for the win!

Alright, I like many styles. In Flames (band) play fantastic melodic metal. Come Clarity is one of my all-time favourite songs (I'm even learning it on the piano).

Slipknot are up there too. Nightwish are great. I used to LOVE Linkin Park but they've gone downhill.

Classical is great too - in fact, Classical, as a fact, is a lot better than most music. The technicality of most of those pieces are amazing and fantastic. However, in today's society, vocals are preferred and grow on you more.

I do like some of the mainstream pop but none of it is breathtaking.

Here's my Last.FM (please, nobody as me as a friend. I have no friends there for a reason).

Rock on, AST! Stay sic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music is awesome   Music is awesome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music is awesome
Page 1 of 1