Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from a grown up SleightJr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sleightofhandjr

Hello from a grown up SleightJr Empty
PostSubject: Hello from a grown up SleightJr   Hello from a grown up SleightJr Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2023 2:55 am

Hello,

Man, blast from the past. I didn't know if this page was actually moderated still, and submitted an account request back in Covid on a whim. I decided to check back for fun today, and saw I got added as a user! Wow imagine that.

Not sure how many people remember me, but I think I was 12 (about) when I played RSV2 with my dad (sleightofhand), and everyone was gracious enough to let me play with them too. I'd like to think that I smoked some of ya'll (brother, frenchman, castle, bgris, bgrisjr, fishbr) back then, but that might just be my imagination haha. I do specifically remember asking Castle to screenshot my first 40 piece so I could show Dad. Nowadays, I still avidly play Call of Duty/Warzone, and would definitely run ya'll into the ground now (aren't most of ya'll in your 60s by now? haha jkjk). Some updates about Dad, he's retired from gaming (he says he gets motion sick), but still getting along fine. I'm in grad school now for my doctorate of audiology, but still procrastinate my days away by playing video games with a group of guys we call "Fish Clan". As RSV2 was my first experience with FPS', I blame all of you for my current love for them, as you all made my experience that much more fun.

Anyway, thought it'd be cool to take a trip down memory lane. Thanks again for the memories, my childhood was just a little bit brighter because of this server. Hope everyone is doing well.

- A not so junior, sleightofhandjr
Back to top Go down

Hello from a grown up SleightJr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Swat Team :: General Site Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: