Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Generals Role & Obligations.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

The Generals Role & Obligations. Empty
PostSubject: The Generals Role & Obligations.   The Generals Role & Obligations. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:34 am

The Generals Role & Obligations. I-m-th10

CERTAIN ROLES FOR GENERALS. These roles have been enforced and not open up for Discussion.
The roles below have been carefully reviewed & discussed by the members in question. And all are in agreement of their respected roles...
The idea behind this new change is to have the higher members, handling certain role's in the Australian Swat Team Clan, On a daily basis. that way everything will run on time and on schedule.
Once this has been set in stone and all members are happy with the outcome. Then That's the final decision. This is "Nonnegotiable".

Major General:

• AST-Bensam role well be to recruit new members, which includes, running through our COC, then training and tactics. this will run for an approximate 3 day period. After the third day, you will advise AST-Brother of the new recruits status and how he has progressed. Then AST-Brother will respond with a answer to the new recruit, wether he stays or goes....

Brigadier General:

• AST-Frenchman role, Is to assist. AST-Bensam In the recruiting process, furthermore AST-Frenchman will be in charge of handling Technical support, relating to the games or computer related issues, also keeping and maintaining the AUSTRALIAN SWAT TEAM website...

Colonel: AST-Dark Lotus & AST-Queen-B

• AST-Dark Lotus & AST-Queen-B role, Is to do the secretarial side of AST, which includes handling the new recruits applications that have been submitted, they will carefully review each applicant thoroughly , based on the information provided at the time of submission. they will have the duties of emailing all AST members if need be, plus emailing recruits of their outcome within a 24 hour period.

General: AST-Twisted

• will be in charge of all members "facebook countrylife and Farmville", his duties will included Seeding and harvesting all crops, while we are in game playing and having fun, hopefully that will keep Twisted busy all day, out on the farm, you will be given 1 bottle of water a day and a cheese sandwich for lunch, you can have a 30 min lunch break, there's no morning tea. you will work on our farms from 9am till 9pm Monday to Saturday, and Sunday you will be on call, I think you should be quite happy with this arrangements, one final thing twisted if you happen to finish the farm early then expected then you can maintain our Cafe world. If you are lucky, maybe ALICE the waitress might give you a free Coffee and a slice of the impossible quiche....

AST-Brother
My role. All of the above. enough said....

The Generals Role & Obligations. CantPhazealegend
-Brother Admiral

Founder of Australian Swat Team

Photobucket
General Brother Admiral
Australian SWAT Team
HeadQuarters Australia

~ Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HQ-AST.com

The Generals Role & Obligations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Generals Role & Obligations.   The Generals Role & Obligations. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:59 pm

I'll second this post !
Back to top Go down

The Generals Role & Obligations.
Page 1 of 1