Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JediTrainer

Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR Empty
PostSubject: Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR   Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Salutations!
Let me introduce myself first. My nickname is JediTrainer, I am general of High Guard Remnant clan. The clan was founded in 2004 by my friend, who unfortunately doesn't play anymore so I am in charge of it now. We are basicly a Star Wars clan, though we used to have World of Warcraft branch and our players play various games such as Battlefield, Call of Duty etc. Now we are waiting for Star Wars: The Old Republic to be published.
Well, we all can see that different games are our target. However, HGR's High Council decided that your team as well as our clan will benefit from alliance between our groups.
We will, of course, start from advertising ourselves on our forums and welcoming each other on our servers no matter what game we play. If any of your players play on one of our servers, you can feel like home and will be treated with highest respect by our administators.
As General AST-Brother wrote on our forum merits like Trust, Honour, Loyalty and Respect are ones of many which should bind us togheter in close future. What I want to ask you is whether you are part of any of multigaming communities or you are in close contact to one of those?

To remind you our address is: http://www.thehgr.freeforums.org

Best regards,
JediTrainer
General of High Guard Remnant clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR   Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 am

JediTrainer:

As General and Co-Owner of the Australian SWAT Team, I would like to extend my welcome to you and your clan to our alliance. It is a wonderful thing when people of like mind and value sets can join together and strengthen each other's situations through open communication and Trust.

As you have probably already noted, your clan's banner and name have been added to our Portal page, displayed prominently and proudly, stating quite clearly that our Respect for your members is alive and well. The benefits of such conjoined efforts at promoting each other's Clans and Sites will not take long to recieve notice in the gaming community, I am sure, and will be most obvious to everyone by the number of people in the gaming community who will visit the sites; secondarily by the quality of new recruits asking to join the clans during membership drives.

As a CNOP recognised Clan, AST consistently promotes and upholds our core values of Honour, Trust, Respect and Loyalty and is constantly on alert- as are your people- for hackers and cheaters. AST understands that with consistent growth in each of our promoted games and with cross game alliances we all will be endorsing cheat-free environments and as the word spreads we can hope to dislodge the less than honest gamers from our servers and teach newcomers the value of playing games the way they were written. With any luck all those hacker-types will eventually "Toggle OFF" and play clean, once more enjoying gaming as a true challenge and rebuilding their reputations and someday achieving the respect of their peers.

Again, welcome to the alliance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR   Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:42 pm

as a COLONEL of AST i will second this !!
Back to top Go down
JediTrainer

PostSubject: Re: Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR   Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:03 am

I feel honoured to be one of your allies. Link to your website was also posted on our portal. I will encourage members of my clan to feel free to communicate with you.

As for the hackers part. HGR has had bunch of problems with them in our history. We were part of a group preventing the Jedi Academy from attacks. Moreover our server is protected by program written by our friend which prevents anyone from using any illegal features in Jedi Academy. This means that taught by history our members are always willing to fight hackers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR   Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 am

glad to hear that !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR   Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Answer to Alliance proposal by HGR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Swat Team :: General Site Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: