Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year. Empty
PostSubject: Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year.   Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Dear Ones,

I send out my heartful love to you this day. I would have conveyed the same to you in person but due to certain unforeseen circumstances that has not been possible. Though I am not with you in person but I am always with you in spirit.

The highest aim of a man's life is to know one's self and to know God, but on the contrary he is attached to 'woman and gold' all the time. The latter things were given for use only and he had to make the best use of them. He is enjoying what he should have used only, whereas he simply talks about what he should have enjoyed. That makes him unhappy in the world. He is living, as it were, in a house on fire, viz., a body which is decaying every minute, and he is exulting over it out of ignorance. If he but knows as to how to transcend it practically at will in this lifetime and attune himself to the 'All Pervading Spirit'--the Word--through the grace of a Master Who is Word personified, he would be happy here and hereafter. The Saints say what They see with Their own eyes whereas the priestly classes and orders say what they record in books. The two therefore do not agree. The latter have already been afraid of the former lest they should lose the source of their livelihood. The latter therefore did their best to prevent the spread of the way of the Saints. We should see things with our own eyes what the Saints preach and not to be led astray by mere hearsay.

Every moment of our life is most precious. We should not fritter it away in useless pursuits, but devote it in the search of self and God.

Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year. Happy_new_year_1-flower
Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year. 09a8ebbe

Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year. CantPhazealegend
-Brother Admiral

Founder of Australian Swat Team

Photobucket
General Brother Admiral
Australian SWAT Team
HeadQuarters Australia

~ Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.

Last edited by AST-Brother on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.HQ-AST.com

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year.   Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:01 am

Nice post bro hope u have a safe and happy christmas and new year! shame i couldnt make it up there we couldve eaten shit lasagna together lmao. All the best for u and ur family over the holidays mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year.   Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:19 pm

same here from my family, we wish u all happy hollydays
Back to top Go down
AST-Tron

AST-Tron

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year.   Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:06 am

I too wish you and your families all a merry christmas santa and lets all put on a bit of weight and not worry about it till next year lol! So eat, drink and feel and share the love cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year.   Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year.
Page 1 of 1