Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FBI Agent for Hire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

FBI Agent for Hire Empty
PostSubject: FBI Agent for Hire   FBI Agent for Hire Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:30 am

3 men where at the FBI Building for a job interview.

The first man walked into the office . The interviewing FBI agent said "To be in the FBI you must be loyal, dedicated, and give us your all. Your wife is in the next room. I want you to go in there and shoot her with this gun." The man took the gun, hesitated, and said "Sorry, I can't do it."

The next interviewee came into the office. The Agent said "To be in the FBI you must be loyal, dedicated, and give us your all. Your wife is in the next room.I want you to go in there and shoot her with this gun." The man took the gun, walked into the room, then walked out. "Sorry," he said.

The last man came into the office. The inverviewer said "To be in the FBI you must be loyal, dedicated, and give us your all. Your wife is in the next room. I want you to go in there and shoot her with this gun." The man took the gun and went into the room. The Agent heard 6 shots, silence, then a lot of screaming.

The man came out of the room and said "Someone loaded the gun with blanks, so I beat her to death with the curtain railing!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.HQ-AST.com

FBI Agent for Hire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Swat Team :: Hobbies and Humor :: Jokes-
Jump to: