Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to fix PunkBuster Kicking you for Losing Key Packets?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

How to fix PunkBuster Kicking you for Losing Key Packets? Empty
PostSubject: How to fix PunkBuster Kicking you for Losing Key Packets?   How to fix PunkBuster Kicking you for Losing Key Packets? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:26 pm

After talking with Evenbalance.com I figured out the solution. It was my firewall/virus scan that was blocking things.

First go to your C:\Windows\system32\ and see if the PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe are there. If not do not worry.

Second, check your firewall/virus scan program to see what it is blocking and allowing. Look for the pnkbstraA and B, unblock/allow them to run. If you do not see pnkbstraB, do not worry I will get to that soon. If you see both and unblock/allowed that should do it.

If you do not see them then go to evenbalance.
Before you download it turn off your firewall/viruscan program. Download it and run it. Do the install/reinstall with your firewall/viruscan program off.

Once you've run it and there are no errors, check your C:\Windows\system32\ folder and see if PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe are there, they should be.

Next turn your firewall/viruscan program back on and unblock/allow both A and B. If you do not see B still manually add the pnkbstraB.exe to your list of things to allow/block. Make sure you allow/unblock anything with pnkbstra in it.

After that run R6V2, and you should not have any problems, I did not, and I'm in heaven now

If things are still messing up with punkbuster go to evenbalance.com then info then web ticket, to add a ticket for evenbalance.com tech support. Thats what I did and I'm golden now. See you in the servers

-Brother Admiral

Founder of Australian Swat Team

Photobucket
General Brother Admiral
Australian SWAT Team
HeadQuarters Australia

www.HQ-AST.com

Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them. ~Napoleon Bonaparte
Back to top Go down
http://www.HQ-AST.com

How to fix PunkBuster Kicking you for Losing Key Packets?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Swat Team :: General Site Discussions :: Technical Support-
Jump to: