Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:12 am

Now im not here just to promote Modern Warfare 2 but it is a great game. When all you play is Vegas, alot of people tend to use more strategy in games. When your sick of taking things slowly, modern Warfare 2 is a nice break from all that. When your online you can get into intense fire fights or if you DO want to take things slow you can find a good vantage point and snipe away. Now there are a couple of drawbacks with Modern Warfare 2. One is that you can put weapons for single fire or suppress them in game. If you want to suppress, first you have to unlock it then attach it. But although the Reward system is annoying Neutral this game is still worth looking into. (Plus if you dont like it, alot of shops will let you return a game within a week).
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 am

AST-Assassin-Tj wrote:
(Plus if you dont like it, alot of shops will let you return a game within a week).

one little issue about that... EB and many other shops now will NOT accept returns if the game has an 'online' feature, since the game uses a unique Code to play online it has become to easy to 'steal' those codes.... gay I know but I have asked many times about game that I have purchased (DOW II, Crysis, GRAW, BF2142 as a few examples) and they have said that they'd 'not allow' you to return the game... Suspect
I know you said 'allot of shops' but that’s becoming real hard to find now Rolling Eyes
You can return games that don’t go online like Assassins Creed, Prince of Persha ect
on another note... if I get MW2 it would mainly be for the Campaign and the Co-op for me... geek I just got sick of the Multiplayer in COD4 Neutral

if anything Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising may be of interest, just got that recently and it is unlike any FPS I have played...
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1