Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINAL AST UNIFORM!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

FINAL AST UNIFORM!! Empty
PostSubject: FINAL AST UNIFORM!!   FINAL AST UNIFORM!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:47 pm

As all of you are aware, we had a running Poll for 7 days on (7) different AST uniforms that we could all choose from. the final votes are in and (Style 7) has been selected for the new AST Uniforms, the vote came in at 60% with a total of [ 12 ] votes. So as from the 29/10/2009 all AST members are to select the (Style 7) Uniform, the exact style is set out below,

Armour (Style 7)
• (HEAD-GEAR): "Sand Camo" Beret
• (SHOULDER'S): Typhoon Recon "SAND" Camo. "Left And Right"
• (ARMS): Coleus "SAND" Camo.
• (LEGS): Raven Recon "SAND" Camo.
• (BODY): No Armour

Clothing
• (HEAD-GEAR):
• (FACE): NIL.
• (CHEST): Long Sleeve Shirt "SAND" Camo.
• (LEGS): BDU Pants "SAND" Camo.

P.S You can wear sunglasses with this outfit if you prefer, I will also like to add that please don't ask can we wear more Armour, or can I wear a balaclava, the answer is NO!!!!. the meeting we had last week which not all members attended, the point of the meeting was for all members to have their say and choice on the different uniform of their choice. since you didn't participate or turn up for the meeting, we went on ahead and continued the meeting and made decisions on which uniforms, was appropriate for the clan. Now the Uniforms have been selected. I don't want to hear from anyone can we add another thing to it, or change the color, that's not going to happen. I don't want to hear anything more on this subject period, and its not open for discussion again.

-Brother Admiral

Founder of Australian Swat Team

Photobucket
General Brother Admiral
Australian SWAT Team
HeadQuarters Australia

Men are at war with each other because each man is at war with himself. ~Francis Meehan
Back to top Go down
http://www.HQ-AST.com
AST-ShortMonkey

AST-ShortMonkey

PostSubject: Re: FINAL AST UNIFORM!!   FINAL AST UNIFORM!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:09 am

Sweet! This uniform really grows on you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   FINAL AST UNIFORM!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:29 am

I OBJECT! i think we should play naked! and just let it all hang out.....
Back to top Go down
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

PostSubject: Re: FINAL AST UNIFORM!!   FINAL AST UNIFORM!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:35 am

you cant play naked cuz you have a small pee pee, everyone would laugh and not shoot you lmao...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINAL AST UNIFORM!!   FINAL AST UNIFORM!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:23 am

Brother_Admiral wrote:
you cant play naked cuz you have a small pee pee, everyone would laugh and not shoot you lmao...

uhh wouldn’t that be a good thing? it would allow you to frag everyone while everyone is rolling on the floor laughing Razz

EDIT: also what about masks? like the breathing mask or the bandana?
Back to top Go down
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

PostSubject: Re: FINAL AST UNIFORM!!   FINAL AST UNIFORM!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:05 am

No!! (Mask) or (bandana). As I have stated in my first message above, please comply with the descion made...

-Brother Admiral

Photobucket
General Brother Admiral
Australian SWAT Team
HeadQuarters Australia

Men are at war with each other because each man is at war with himself. ~Francis Meehan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINAL AST UNIFORM!!   FINAL AST UNIFORM!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:12 am

you only stated balaclava or armor in your first post... silent but no worries I'll comply pirat yarrr
Back to top Go down
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

PostSubject: Re: FINAL AST UNIFORM!!   FINAL AST UNIFORM!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:36 am

Yefrign wrote:
you only stated balaclava or armor in your first post... silent but no worries I'll comply pirat yarrr

You can wear sunglasses bro, or goggles no problems there, as I said before trying to look the same will make all the difference in the game. Everyone else has got use to the uniform change quicker then we anticipated.

-Brother Admiral

Photobucket
General Brother Admiral
Australian SWAT Team
HeadQuarters Australia

Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them. ~Napoleon Bonaparte
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINAL AST UNIFORM!!   FINAL AST UNIFORM!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:28 am

if i may have my input..
I think that all clan members should be allowed to have one thing they can put on themselves, nothing big, but as said in the above posts, a peice of head gear of their own choice & color, or something, personelly ive always liked the Balistic face masks, and would like this dress code alot better if we had a choice of our own for our head or something, just my veiws..
Back to top Go down
AST-ShortMonkey

AST-ShortMonkey

PostSubject: Re: FINAL AST UNIFORM!!   FINAL AST UNIFORM!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:01 am

Silver wrote:
if i may have my input..
I think that all clan members should be allowed to have one thing they can put on themselves, nothing big, but as said in the above posts, a peice of head gear of their own choice & color, or something, personelly ive always liked the Balistic face masks, and would like this dress code alot better if we had a choice of our own for our head or something, just my veiws..

All due respect to your input, but the answer is no, as Brother has stated above and will not change his mind. You will get used to it and can change eye-gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL AST UNIFORM!!   FINAL AST UNIFORM!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINAL AST UNIFORM!!
Page 1 of 1