Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:28 am

A word of warning for those of you who may be regular WAL MART customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get a few bits and pieces has turned out to be quite traumatic.
Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another WAL MART or TARGET. You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 7th, 20th, and 24th. Also December 1st, 3rd, twice on the 7th, three times just yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

-Brother Admiral

Founder of Australian Swat Team

Photobucket
General Brother Admiral
Australian SWAT Team
HeadQuarters Australia

Men are at war with each other because each man is at war with himself. ~Francis Meehan
Back to top Go down
http://www.HQ-AST.com

PostSubject: lol   Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:25 am

that is a good 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i wish!   Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:04 am

if this is true ill be going down to wallmart asap! Im gonna need a lot more work at the power station to pay for the money ill lose tho lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LOL   Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:12 pm

WHICH WAL MART IS THAT BTW SO I CAN BE SHURE NOT TO GO THERE..............INFO ASAP MMMMMMK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Swat Team :: Hobbies and Humor :: Jokes-
Jump to: