Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DONATIONS!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

DONATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: DONATIONS!!   DONATIONS!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:21 am

DONATIONS

THE AUSTRALIAN SWAT TEAM IS EXPANDING ITS VENTRILO SERVER CAPABILITY!
Due to the growing popularity of our Vegas 2 servers and our growing community of respected allies, AST is looking to proceed with booking a 35 slot Vent server so we can bring more clans together to communicate verbally!

Our current server is a ten slot and with the additional anticipated membership, server traffic is expected to increase dramatically. Since we are nearing the end of our ten slot contract it makes sense to do this upgrade NOW and because the timing is right we would like to offer you, our members and guests, the chance to show your appreciation of the clan’s site, game servers and of course, the Ventrilo server.

The amount of your donation can be whatever you choose from five dollars to fifty (donations of less than five dollars tend to get eaten by PayPal transfer charges) but we would sincerely appreciate any contribution any of you are willing or able to give.

Monies over and above the cost of the Vent server will be held in reserve for possible prizes in match gaming or even some cool swag! Details on this will be forthcoming as we see how much participation you, the members and guests of AST, provide.

Please note that this is not a demand, but rather a plea for assistance in maintaining something that all of us –leaders, members and guests alike- put a great deal of time into and get a great deal of enjoyment from.

Simply click the donate button on the main portal window and you will be re directed to a secure PayPal Server with our donation details listed. Payments are to The Australian SWAT Team and will be used only for The Australian SWAT Team communications program (Ventrilo) ,for Swag, and for Australian SWAT Team sanctioned activities (prizes) – in that order.

We thank you in advance for your contribution,

The Generals of the Australian SWAT Team

Gen. Brother Admiral and Gen. Twisted Dragon

-Brother Admiral

Founder of Australian Swat Team

Photobucket
General Brother Admiral
Australian SWAT Team
HeadQuarters Australia

Men are at war with each other because each man is at war with himself. ~Francis Meehan
Back to top Go down
http://www.HQ-AST.com

DONATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DONATIONS!!   DONATIONS!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:31 am

Ah, donations... well thats me pretty fucked then..lol.. im sure i told brother about me getting Fired* lol.. if u would like to hear the story i will tell u but im not posting untill requested lol..(fucking boss was a nang fuck anyway) lol!
Back to top Go down

DONATIONS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Swat Team :: General Site Discussions :: Announcements-
Jump to: