Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi im unleashed AKA Jake

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hi im unleashed AKA Jake Empty
PostSubject: Hi im unleashed AKA Jake   Hi im unleashed AKA Jake Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:48 am

Hi everybody im jake im 15 yrs of age and i take pride in the clan.people call me unleashed and then theres twisted and frenchy who call me little bro.WHY?im brother admirals son.i love jammin with my electric guitar as you can see below:
Hi im unleashed AKA Jake 141009150634-01
And this is what my guitar looks like:
Hi im unleashed AKA Jake 141009150738-01
i love playing vegas with the team and also like when cheaters come in to play in ast servers because 99.99% of the time we kicked their gluteuos maximus all over the floor =]
I love uncle Twisted because hes always cool calm and collective and he can crack a joke here and there,Frenchy youve got talent i like that aswell as your booooooobies blblbllbbblll and lastly Bensome.Ive only know Bensome little over 3 weeks now and he is a happy chappy and works cooperatively with other AST members i admire you Bensome.I wish GOODLUCK to the new recruits Shortmonkey and Yefrign.OVER AND OUT
Back to top Go down
AST-ShortMonkey

AST-ShortMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Hi im unleashed AKA Jake   Hi im unleashed AKA Jake Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:06 pm

unleashed wrote:
I wish GOODLUCK to the new recruits Shortmonkey and Yefrign.OVER AND OUT

Cheers, mate. Nice guitar. Ibanez? I'm not a guitarist, myself, but I have a few friends who are right into it. I'm a pianist, keyboardist and master of electronic sound (I like to think - haha)!

Stay playin'!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi im unleashed AKA Jake   Hi im unleashed AKA Jake Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:40 pm

No worries<my guitar is an ESP brand cost me $1500 but it was worth it.sound is awesome lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi im unleashed AKA Jake   Hi im unleashed AKA Jake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi im unleashed AKA Jake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Swat Team :: General Site Discussions :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: