Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShortMonkey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AST-ShortMonkey

AST-ShortMonkey

ShortMonkey Empty
PostSubject: ShortMonkey   ShortMonkey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:47 am

Hey, I'm ShortMonkey. I'm a teenager who loves food, music and gaming. Feel free to add me on XFire: shortmonkeyaus

Here are the multiplayer games I play:

Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Crysis Wars
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (just reinstalled it, but hoping to get back into it)
Battle for Middle-earth II

What I want to buy:

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Left 4 Dead 2 (if the real deal is unbanned from Australia)

I like first person shooters that involve tactics, where there's a mission that has many ways to complete it, by stealth or by blazing guns. When I buy a new video card and upgrade from my nVidia GeForce 9400GT, I'll hopefully buy OFP: Dragon Rising. If anybody else here has played, please share your thoughts on it.

I enjoy multiplayer games that involve teamwork. Vegas 2 is great fun multiplayer when there's an Australian lag-free server being hosted. The only reason I don't play Vegas 2 as much on multiplayer as other games is because most of the time, there are no Australian servers up.

I'm all for discussing game tactics between members and even being given an order in-game. If you want to try something out and you need a teammate to help you, just ask me to follow you, cover you or whatever, and if I can, I'll do what you need.
Back to top Go down

ShortMonkey Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShortMonkey   ShortMonkey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Congrats and welcome in bro cheers bounce
Back to top Go down

ShortMonkey
Page 1 of 1