Australian Swat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Save Your Progress In Vegas 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AST-Brother
Admin
AST-Brother

How To Save Your Progress In Vegas 2 Empty
PostSubject: How To Save Your Progress In Vegas 2   How To Save Your Progress In Vegas 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:10 am

A Lot of people have asked how to save your progress in Rainbow Six Vegas 2,Very Very Simple!!,first if you have a back up drive or thumb drive, create a folder named Vegas 2,then you go to your documents folder, the games folder, then Ubisoft folder, then your Vegas 2 folder, in that folder is all your profile and progress. What you do is copy all the contents in that folder, then paste it the folder that you created ether in your back up drive or your thumb drive, I do this every day copy from one place to the other, when you copy and paste the second time around it will ask you to replace click yes on all. by doing this your progress will always be saved, so if for some reason your computer crashes or you need to reformat you still have your progress. If at any stage you need to format your computer, then once you have installed the game back in, then you go into the game and create your character again, then exit the game. by creating the character and profile you have created a profile again, to put your progress and profile back to where you had it before the format, all you do is go to your back up drive or thumb drive copy all the contents, and past it back into Documents/Games/Ubisoft/Vegas 2 and overwrite all and click yes. then enter the game again and Wolla your settings and character and progress will be back the way it was before the formatt,this is very simple once you do it a few times, always remember save your progress each day, because the computer can fail you anytime when you least expect it. So Start Saving Cabrone.

-Brother Admiral

Founder of Australian Swat Team

Men are at war with each other because each man is at war with himself. ~Francis Meehan
Back to top Go down
http://www.HQ-AST.com
AST-Tron

AST-Tron

PostSubject: Re: How To Save Your Progress In Vegas 2   How To Save Your Progress In Vegas 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:36 am

Thanks for that Brother, will get on to it now. cheers
Back to top Go down
AST-ShortMonkey

AST-ShortMonkey

PostSubject: Re: How To Save Your Progress In Vegas 2   How To Save Your Progress In Vegas 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:11 pm

I might like to add that you can actually install Vegas 2 onto your external hard-drive and the data will automatically be saved each time you play. After I was forced to reformat my computer, I installed Vegas 2 onto my external and it works fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Save Your Progress In Vegas 2   How To Save Your Progress In Vegas 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Save Your Progress In Vegas 2
Page 1 of 1